Happy Easter Weekend! Not sure what everyone’s plans are, maybe it involves a little extra time with family and friends, maybe some relaxation and lounging around, or possibly an Easter egg hunt and some chocolate…:) Whatever your plans, squeezing in a little workout or two never hurts!
I put together a little workout for your Easter long weekend, it’s short, it’s challenging, and there’s no equipment needed so you can do it anywhere! Sometime having a workout before you’re surrounded by food, maybe some cocktails and chocolaty Easter treats can actually help keep you from completely derailing your dieting efforts. When you’re on a healthy track, and you’ve put time and energy into doing your body good with a workout, you’re in a stronger position when the holiday feasting comes around. SO do something healthy before you’re faced with all the holiday temptations!
Here’s the workout:
3 or 4 ROUNDS OF:
- 15 Squat — Pulse 3x — Up to Tiptoes
- 30 Pop-up Squats
- 5 Inchworms – Push-up x2 (full plank or Modified: from knees)
- 1 minute Crab Walk (forward & backward)
- 30 Plank Twists (5 reps left side, 5 reps right side, alt arms for 30 reps)
- 15 Reverse Lunge Jumps (each leg), Modified: remove jump
- 10 Floor Dips
- 40 Mountain Climbers (FAST)
- NO rest between exercises.
Rest 2 minutes between rounds. Repeat.